Looks tasty, doesn't it?
Using one of the simplest recipes ever, I was able to whip up a hearty meal with some fresh vegetables I received from a friend.
- Spinach fettuccine (amount varies, based on the number of servings desired)
- Olive oil (1-2 tablespoons)
- Finely diced garlic
- 2 medium yellow squashes
- Cherry tomatoes - halved (amount varies, based on your liking)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese (use your discretion)
1. Cook the pasta and drain - make enough for the amount of people you're serving
2. While the pasta is cooking, heat oil in a skillet and saute the squash and garlic until the squash is tender but still firm. (no one likes mushy squash)
3. Add the tomatoes to the mix and continue stirring. (I had literally a hand full of tomatoes, but you may want to add more)
4. Toss pasta, squash mixture, and as much cheese as you can handle together and serve.
Easy, peasy, right? And fairly fast to whip up. And if I do say so myself, it looks fairly fancy and tastes great but requires little effort. Score!